Monday, April 28, 2008

Bathroom Demolition

About two weeks ago the bathroom toilet started a quiet revolt against us. Three days later the shower joined forces in the bathroom Axis of Lavatory Evil. An all out war was soon after declared. This last Sunday Ann, Atticus and I (Cat) led an incursion into enemy territory. Here's what happened...
BEFORE...

Atticus was clearly dressed for battle and was a big help!

Ann putting some muscle into it!

I made some obvious advances and victories against the armored paneling divisions. I've nominated myself for the Distinguished Service Cross, but Ann thinks I may not be eligible...


Uncle Brian came over to offer reinforcements and lend his expertise to the removal of enemy bathtubs and toilets.

In between the demolition I some how found time to amuse Atticus and do some baking... Clearly it was pretty good

The end of the battle! Our forces declared victory over the bathroom. Not bad for an afternoons work. A peace treaty has been signed and Ann and I will now devote our time and resources towards reconstruction. Stay tuned!



1 comment:

Patti said...

Great work ladies! (and gentlemen). I can't wait to see it when it is reconstructed.